Commercial STP & ETP Plant Manufacturer In Solan Biological Effluent Treatment Plant Manufacturer in Solan
We are offer the commercial STP & ETP plant in Solan with complete natural and less energy consumption STP plant based on Biological treatment using the different-different techniques like MBBR/FAB, SAFF & SBR.
Biological treatment is the process of utilizing naturally occurring living organisms to degrade, stabilize and destroy organic contaminants. These microorganisms use the waste as their source of energy and carbon.
Sewage treatment is the process of removing contaminants from wastewater, primarily from household sewage. It includes physical, chemical, and biological processes to remove these contaminants and produce environmentally safe treated wastewater (or treated effluent). A by-product of sewage treatment is usually a semi-solid waste or slurry, called sewage sludge, that has to undergo further treatment before being suitable for disposal or land application.
Sewage Treatment Process:
- The sewage will be collected in the collection tank.
- From there it will be pumped to the Aeration Tank of the activated sludge process where a biological culture ill be developed in FMR.
- Dissolved air will provided with the help of a rotary type air blower.
- Nutrients and seeding will be done here manually from time to time.
- Supernatant from the FMR tank will go to the tube settler tank where biological sludge will be settled.
- Sludge will be collected in the bottom of the settling tank and accumulate in the sludge pit inside tube settler. From the sludge pit some portion of the sludge will be pumped and reintroduced to the FMR tank inlet from the sludge pit for maintaining proper MLSS of 3000 in the aeration tank.
- The excess sludge will be pumped to the sludge drying beds. From SDB, the dry sludge will be disposed of by way of land filling.
- Treated water from the top of the tube settler will be collected in a Chlorine contact tank and then will be pumped through a pressure sand filter & Activated carbon filter before being released to drain for final disposal.
- The final output physically at par with pollution board norms.